The 'Highlights' of My Life

During my latest hair session with Salon De Choix, I did a color touch-up for my base color, and I did highlighting! But the main thing that I want to HIGHLIGHT is that the end of October marked the 2nd anniversary of my partnership with Salon De Choix.

 
It has been two wonderful years with Salon De Choix so far. The management and staff have always been very professional and approachable. My hair has been well taken care of during this period of time, and I am glad that many of my readers have apparently utilized and enjoyed the 15% discount (for all hair services) whenever they have booked an appointment and quoted my name 'Feliza'. I do feel happy whenever I received feedbacks from my readers who went to get their hair done at Salon De Choix. So far, I heard nothing but praises and compliments!

 
Let me share with you a story: Someone who heard of Salon De Choix from my blog, dropped by to get a hair cut by Chester. Apparently, he told Chester that the salon (a famous salon chain, mind you) and stylist which he has been going for the past years simply failed to get the hair style which he wants, no matter how he tells them each time. Yet Chester managed to do just so during the first appointment. And since then, he has been coming back to Salon De Choix. It made me happy to know that I bring new clients and businesses for them as well!


Salon De Choix is one sponsor whom I really enjoyed working with. And boy I was glad that we have signed another term contract! This is great news for me, and for all of you as well.... As you get to continue enjoying the 15% discount! And with the approaching Christmas and the New Year season, it is TIME to book your appointment with them!!!!

CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester!

With regards to my most recent visit to the salon, Chester and I discussed during the consultation sessionm and finalised to use 'Light Beige Blonde' from the MajiBlond range as my highlight color. As my hair has become rather dry from all the beach and sea activities that I was doing in October, he advised not to do a full base color job, but just a touch-up of my roots.


#913 - Light Beige Blonde
 photo CIMG6352_.jpg


Don't judge me... 
This heap of hay hair was not washed for two days hahaha!
And so I had my hair tied into a bun and went to the salon.
And the wind and sea water was very unkind to me during my beach holidays in Makassar and Cebu. Major sad, but I enjoyed myself. Did you see my vacation pictures on my Instagram?? Check it out, okay? >>>  @felizaong 
 photo CIMG6354_.jpg


Hair Highlight
 photo CIMG6365_.jpg


 photo CIMG6369_.jpg


 photo CIMG6371_.jpg


 photo CIMG6373_.jpg


After the coloring for my hightlights were done, we did the base color touch-up.
Played the waiting game to have the colors to set in, before washing it off.
Of course, the awesome hair wash session while lying down on the massage chairs.
It's heavenly! It's relaxing! It's my favorite moment! :p


Next, is the hair treatment.
 photo CIMG6375_.jpg


The hair treatment type used during this session is for hair that has just been colored. This helps to maintain the color as well as to prevent it from fading off that soon. The waiting game was once again played and finally it was time for the washoff.


 photo CIMG6377_.jpg


PRETTY PICTURES COMING UP! :p

My hair felt so smooth and luscious after the hair treatment. It looks really healthy despite that a light color was used for the highlights. Chester then did a quick hair trim for me, snipping off split ends, as well as to give my hair a nice shape and layers. I appreciate him being so thoughtful in the sense that he have put in effort to think and decide on the areas to be highlighted or not. The right selection of hair portion for highlighting makes a huge difference in giving the hair the ultimate outlook. You will get what I mean when you see the photos as per below. 

It has been two great years with Salon De Choix, and I look forward to many months with them! ;)


 photo CIMG6385_.jpg


 photo CIMG6390_.jpg



 photo CIMG6391_.jpg


This is what I meant!
 photo CIMG6394_.jpg


Get it? :p
 photo CIMG6397_.jpg


 photo CIMG6399_.jpg


 photo CIMG6401_.jpg



 photo CIMG6400_.jpg


 photo CIMG6402_.jpg


 photo CIMG6403_.jpg


The end result!
Under the professional care and skills of Chester.
 photo CIMG6425_.jpg


Never mind that I am not in focused in this shot.
For Chester deserves all the focusing on him for a job well done!
Hee hee~
 photo CIMG6427_.jpg


My #OOTD for the day. :)
 photo 01.jpg



If you are interested to make an appointment at Salon De Choix,

mention my name 'Feliza'  when you call to the salon

and get 15% discount off your total bill~

(Not applicable for promotions)


CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester!


For more information about Salon De Choix, 
check out their FACEBOOK

Salon De Choix is located at: 
3 Killiney Road #01-06 
Winsland House 1
Singapore 239519

4 Response to The 'Highlights' of My Life

9 December 2014 at 05:40

You are a very beautiful young lady.

16 December 2014 at 03:10

Amazing highlights, you look gorgeous!

http://bellemelange.net/blog/

Styles
21 February 2015 at 18:30

That story sounds familiar...XD

16 June 2015 at 16:16

I love you ! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes