Beautiful Hair = More Selfies!


I always walk out of Salon De Choix with added confidence.
And that's because I know I look good with amazing hair.
And that was what I felt after seeing how my hair was styled by Chester and Alvin.


 photo DSC05010_2a.jpg


Hence, I could not help but to take more selfies!
We shouldn't let such beautifully-styled hair go to waste right??? :p

~ PRESENTING TO YOU ~
14 Selfies
and more
~ CONTINUE TO SCROLL DOWN OR CEASE NOW ~


 photo DSC04934_.jpg


 photo DSC04946_2.jpg


 photo DSC04952_2.jpg


 photo DSC04955_.jpg


 photo DSC04962_2.jpg


 photo DSC04964_2.jpg


 photo DSC04980_.jpg


 photo DSC04981_.jpg


 photo DSC04982_.jpg


 photo DSC04993_2.jpg


 photo DSC04997_.jpg


My casual OOTD!
 photo DSC05009_.jpg

And who remember those days when taking selfies
were better known as 'camwhoring'?

I still remembered how my older blog posts had tons
of camwhore photos. Those were the days! Haha! :p

 photo 01a_.jpg


Thanks to Salon De Choix for my
beautiful hair all these while!!! ^_^


 photo DSC05003_2.jpg

No Response to " Beautiful Hair = More Selfies! "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes