Sentosa Spooktacular. Get Spooked Out Before Halloween.

Recently, there was a media invitation to experience the horror of Asian folklore and myth at SIX of their spine-chilling Haunted Trails contained within the spooky shores of Sentosa Island. It is certainly something that you should experience it yourself, especially if you like to be spooked out. Or perhaps, give this ghostly Sentosa Spooktacular a try to test how gutsy you are! :p


The 6 spine-chilling trails are based at the various locations - Sentosa Nature Discovery, Cable Car Museum, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, The Merlion, Images of Singapore and Sentosa 4D Magix & Sentosa CineBlast, whereby each Haunted Trial has a frightening story behind it.


I shan't reveal out that much as I would prefer you to experience it yourself...
So here's some creepy photos as a preview!

IMG_9862

IMG_9863

IMG_9864

IMG_9865

IMG_9866

I quite fancy the fact that skeletons love doing pole dancing.
Or perhaps, im this case, pole-scaring. :p


IMG_9867

IMG_9868

See how this skeleton refuses to let go of the wooden pillar?
That's not as scary as some people who refused to let go of someone/something.
Know what I mean? :p


IMG_9869


Kudos to the makeup artist who did this FX makeup!
This reminds me of the zombies in my fav L4D2 game!It's been so long since I game, especially when work has been so busy for me. :(

IMG_9870

IMG_9871


If you are interested to experience this first-hand, check out the Sentosa Spooktacular website where you can even play some games. Simply click [HERE] to enter. Play the game and weekly winners receive tickets to this event. But the game only starts at 7pm, so you gotta wait till dusk..........


IMG_9872


Sentosa Spooktacular is only happening on the following dates!
October 21, 22, 28, 29 and 30!

Time: 7 to 11pm

Place: Imbiah, Sentosa Island, Singapore.


IMG_9873


You can choose to go even just 3 trails.
But if you are brave enough and your pockets are deep enough,
TRY ALL 6 TRAILS!
Totally worth it, I tell ya!



Check out the ticket prices as below:


WHOA! Even our iconic Merlion gets eerie on those 5 nights!
You gotta check it out! :p

IMG_9874


Sidenote: I realised I havent been blogging for exactly 3 weeks! OMGosh! I'm certainly not neglecting my blog or you, my dear readers. Just that work has been making me rather busy recently and with the recent overseas trips that I made. Anyway, I do update frequently on my Twitter, so you may want to follow @felizaong over in Twitter! Ciao!

2 Response to Sentosa Spooktacular. Get Spooked Out Before Halloween.

26 October 2011 at 09:31

uh how come the pictures so noisy? your canon can do better what. hmm u using compact is it

26 October 2011 at 13:00

@mhishamsg The photos taken with iP4, and there were lotsa smoke. And erm, photos were provided by Anthony hahaha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes